After World War II, toy cap guns became popular and one of the largest cap gun manufacturers was Nichols. The company started in 1946 by two brothers out of Texas and continued producing toy cap guns until 1965. This artifact of the month was discovered along Snake Road during an archaeological assessment survey.
Follow American Artifacts for up-to-date discoveries in archaeology
Support the Open Artifact for shared images of artifact collections
Visit Archaeological Analytics for artifact imaging in 3D